Globalists, Elite and New World Order Explained
Written by Andrew Puhanic
Published on Sunday, December 18th, 2011
The Globalist Report, and many other alternative news sources, frequently use terms such as Globalists, New World Order and The Elite. Unfortunately, there is very little understanding in the wider community about who these groups and individuals are, what they stand for and what their purpose is.
Let’s explore and define who these groups are and what they stand for.
The Globalists are a conglomerate of individuals, interest groups and large corporations who actively seek to eliminate all countries to create a global border-less society so that they can centralize, reduce and standardize all economies, production and the processing of natural resources so that they can directly control, manipulate and influence the decisions we make to ensure they maintain their power, control, wealth and historical influence.
New World Order
The New World Order is the establishment of one world government that replaces all sovereign nation states, territories and provinces. When explained what the New World Order is by Globalists, they most commonly refer to the idea that global governance only means a new collective effort to identify, understand, and address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve. The truth is that the New World Order is designed to provide the private international financiers and the royal, dynastic and hereditary land owning families with pathways to further expand their empires and guarantee control via access to new resources and markets.
The Elite are a privileged group of individuals who are able to use their power of influence to manipulate political, economic and social leaders to adopt policies that suit their purposes. Most people who are considered to be Elite are usually born into families and dynasties.
The Illuminati is a group who’s origins stem from way back to the 1700’s and earlier. This secretive group share one value, that is the establishment of a New World Order. Due to their secretive nature and very diverse sub-sections, it is very difficult to derive information about what their intentions truly are. Globally, the Illuminati are not well-known and have no real influence. Their primary influence and operation is Europe and North America.
The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. Most of the Bilderberg Group members are from government and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public and ordinarily future presidents and leaders are inducted into the Bilderberg Group before becoming well-known figures.
Names of the Globalists and Elite?
- Rockefeller, David - Businessman. Co-Founder of Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.Churchill, Winston – UK Prime Minister. Promoter of Bretton Woods Agreements, which led to the creation of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. He also participated in the creation of the United Nations and supported the GATT.
- Clinton, Bill - U. S. President. Created the Trans Atlantic Marketplace, a bridge between the European Union and the United States.
- Blair, Tony – United Kingdom Prime Minister. I n an article published by “The Globalist”, Blair urges his fellow countrymen to embrace globalization and to stake their own claim for United Kingdom (The Globalist, Oct. 5, 2005, www.globalist.com).
- Brzezinski, Zbigniew – Politician. Co-Founded the Trilateral Commission.
- De Gaulle, Charles – French President. He supported the creation of a European Confederation and its expansion towards East in its famous phrase: “Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals”.
- Filo, David – Businessman. Co-Founded Yahoo!, world’s first search engine.
- Cecil, Robert – British Lord. One of the League of Nations’ Founder.
- Friis, Janus – Businessman. Co-Founded Skype, an internet telephony network.
- Gates, Bill – Businessman. Invented Windows, the software that spread the use of computers. He also created MSN, a free e-mail service that allowed people around the world to contact each other.
- Hugo, Victor - Writer. Promoted the Bern Convention of 1886 on the universal protection of literary and artistic works.
- Levchin, Max – Businessman. Co-Founder of Paypal, the first worldwide online payment service.
- McNamara, Frank – Businessman. Co-Founder of Diners Club, the first credit card payment service .
- Nosek, Luke – Businessman. Co-Founder of Paypal, the first worldwide online payment service.
- Reagan, Ronald – US President. Reagan Doctrine called for support to democratic regimes to oppose communism.
- Roosevelt, Franklin Delano – US President. Conied the term United Nations in the “Declaration by United Nations” of 1 January 1942. Promoter of Bretton Woods Agreements, which led to the creation of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
- Rockefeller, Nelson – Governor of New York and Vice President of the United States. In 1960 Governor Nelson Rockefeller proposed a “North Atlantic Confederation” in his address to the Binghamton (N.Y.) Rotary club on June 21. (http://www.constitution.org/)
- Santer, Jacques – President of the European Commission, co-founder with Clinton of the Trans Atlantic Marketplace
- Schneider, Ralph – Businessman. Co-Founder of Diners Club, the first credit card payment service.
- Stipo, Francesco – Writer. He wrote the “World Federalist Manifesto, Guide to Political Globalization”, in which he envisioned a world confederation and described the ways to achieve it (www.worldfederalistmanifesto.com).
- Turner, Ted – Businessman. Founded CNN International, the first television broadcasting worldwide.
- Tobin, James – Economist. Won Nobel prize for proposing a world tax.